Madhouse

I can hear the clock ticking. I have no idea where I am, it's almost pitch black, all I can see is a stream of light in some kind of hole in what I think is a wall. I'm lying in a bed, put my feet on the ground and it's freezing cold. All I have on is an underpant. I try to get up, but my body seams too heavy, maybe I've been drugged. I sit down again, my head starts spinning and I pass out.

I woke up in the back of what I think is some kind of van or truck. I have a bag in my head, but I can see the light out. I still have no idea where I am or what's going on. I try to speak, but I seam, again, too drugged for that too. I start feeling better my arms and move them, I touch someone, and before I can think of doing anything, I am tased and pass out again.

I woke up, someone thrown a bucket of water on me. Now I am tied to a desk chair in front of a precipice. To my right there is one more guy, and to my left, three more, all in the same situation as me. We're all concious, but everyone is quiet, I think as drugged as me. The first guy in my left is thrown to what seams to be certain deth, by some man with a clown mask. The next one is thrown, then the last in my left, this time I could hear a little scream after four seconds or so. 

I feel a push, then a strong wind, still couldn't scream or say anything. Sudently everything went quiet and all I could hear was a clock ticking...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

História

Divã do Monstro